Wednesday, August 1, 2012

When I die..

And when I am about to die, I want to know I lived. Lived on my terms, lived my way, lived to spread smiles, lived with compassion, lived with passion,  lived to love life.
When I am about to die, I want to know I loved. Loved beyond bounds, loved without inhibitions, loved with passion, in love with life, in love with life.
When I am about to die, I want to know I learned. Learned the truths on life, learned to be beautiful, learned things that matter, learned to be happy, learned to live, to love life and mortality.
When I am about to die, I want to know I can forget. Forget the misery, forget the pain, forget the times I felt cheated and move ahead., forget fear, forget death, forget my inhibitions to live like I can never die.

LIVE LOVE LEARN FORGET on this amazing journey. 

No comments: