Friday, February 1, 2008

Going bak in time,reminiscing abt d gud ol' days ..the school days..i've often found myself smiling subtly at those long forgotten..bygone memories.those squabbles over tiffins n d best seats,playing uuch-neech,learning tables,playing harmless pranks on teachers n so on.i remember how tomboyish i was...so utterly devoid of girlish charm n thots!!so carefree n careless..plodding thru as if the enire world beongd to me..wid nt an atom of worry on my head.exams wer an exception ofcourse...wen all d hell seemd to hav broken loose. :D
n now suddenly..or mebbe gradually things hav changed..a major part of it if not entirely ...i've becum much more reservd..tho i still carry my share of craziness n wildness wid me..i care more about d crap things of life wich never seemed to bother me before.i find myself feeling lost even in a crowd..staring ahead busy wid my own thots... thots tumbling bak into my mind wen m nt paying attention!d matters of d heart gain precedence over many other things wich seemed so important once .n i hate myself den!

n its nt only my life wich is so messd up...confused n so indecisive!evryone else's is too.all around me..people or my peers,i shud say have sm common cause to wry abt..sm heartache...some confusion..all of it revolving around sm othr person..or as d case mebbe,more than 1 person!it surprises me to think of d level of importance dat v attribute to some people..bordering on insanity!isnt it so typically hindi film'ish'!!most of our lives..if v care to look into dem n concede too.. are smthing directly out of a bollywood flick!!wich reminds me of my frnd...whose story is oh-so-filmy :D replete wid drama..comedy..a love triangle[A loves B,C loves A,B loves A..or is it d othr way round!! :D] ..some fake action..d only things lacking are d ham sequences n dream songs :D. bt as i introspect honestly..i find mine no bettr...if nt worse!!

its all so crappy..n v still cant let it go..cant yank it out of our head n throw it out!!i am ready to be d girl i used to be..a girl who seldom cried..a girl who hardly cared about d dumb things in life...a girl who never got mad abt d "soppy" stuff..d one girl who never worried about being in love!!

No comments: