Thursday, April 10, 2008

on a boring afternoon

Life has nevr been a bed of roses for me...it probably wont evr be.n no mattr how much i crib n cmplain abt it..things happn d way dey hav to.n well..evn tho i hate to admit it..things hav always eventually turnd out to b bettr for me in d long run!!! (tuch wud!!)
so feelin rathr at peace wid my life(tho m far frm bein at peace wid myself!!) wich in itself is quite a miracle...i sit down to blog..d post dis tym bein an xception frm my usual tirade!! :D
a positive approach..a not-so-negative attitude towards things nd people in general is wat u n me n all of us lack!!no..dis isnt nuthr of those "art of living" discourses on life...bt a lil bit of my realisation...my newly gaind conciousness.well,m nt too religious...agnostic mite describe me d best..bt i firmly believe dat if GOD does exist...then he exists in me..in u...in evrything n evryone!!fGod has been widme in evyrthin i've done..or has happnd to me so far!!seriously...i mean lukin bak in life...i dnt really think i hav ne major regrets...regardin my person..or my decisions..or wher iv landed..or wat i'v done!!!n it isnt cuz m too careful in doin nethin dat cums my way...infact m a shade too restless!!!(as my frnds keep talking about!!!*winks*) it really makes me wonder if der is actually sm supernatural power...guiding d earth!!

No comments: